An Individual Summer Camp Experience
Join campers and staff from all over the USA and the world for a traditional summer camp experience!
A Message From Leni, 12, Camp Foley Camper
Did you enjoy your time at Foley’s Environmental Ed Center? Join us for summer camp!
Since 1924 Camp Foley has been providing summer experiences for kids. Campers and staff from all over the world come together to explore the wilderness, develop friendships and grow their independence.
Unlike our Environmental Education program, that works with school groups, campers in our summer program come on their own and join a cabin of 8-10 other campers and 2-3 staff. They choose from a variety of activities (over 30 choices) including Waterskiing, Sailing, Archery, Paintball and Tennis.
A couple quick facts about Camp Foley:
- Camp Foley is for children ages 7 to 16
- Our summer camp serves 130-160 campers each session. We operate on a 4:1 camper to staff ratio
- Camp Foley is a residential summer camp in Minnesota offering two, three, and five-week sessions – Learn more about Dates & Rates
- Our summer camp was established in 1924 and has been family owned and operated, by Marie Schmid’s Family, since 1949 – Learn more about our History
- Camp Foley is located on the shores of Lower Whitefish Lake in north-central Minnesota
- Our summer camp has over 30 activities for campers to choose from – Learn more about our Activities
- Camp Foley campers develop activity skills, build supportive relationships, grow in character, learn independence and have fun in a safe environment
- Our summer camp is accredited by the American Camp Association